Gerber EZ Out Rescue Knife
Item: 47255.01 | Product Description »
- The bright yellow handle is made of super-strong thermoplastic nylon that's reinforced with fiberglass.
- The oval cutout on the fully serrated blade aids in easy single hand opening.
- The blunt safety tip lets you cut without risk of poking or puncturing adjacent surfaces such as someone's flesh.
- The black rubber Softgrip inserts on the handle are made of Kraton, for extra gripping performance.
- The spring steel clip is removable (but not reversible) and there's a lanyard hole for extra security.
|Blade Material:||High carbon stainless steel|
|Handle Material:||Glass-filled nylon with Kraton Softgrip inserts|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Comfortable Grip
- Good Weight
- Sharp Blade
- River Trips
Comments about Gerber EZ Out Rescue Knife:
I really like the combination of this knife's thinness, being out of the way on my PFD, easy to deploy and open and RAZOR sharp blade. I also prefer no sharp tip on the knife. I also have a Wingman, and much prefer this knife; feels lighter even though they are supposedly the same weight.
- Was this a gift?: