Aquapac Small VHF Classic - 228
Item: 55319.02 | Product Description »
- Guaranteed 100% waterproof in all weather conditions and up to 15ft / 5m under water.
- Use your VHF radio handset normally in the case - sound passes straight through the urethane material.
- Clear window on either side lets you easily read displays on radios with right or left mounted antennas.
- Airtight seal means the radio will float safely in the water.
- It fits a 7" tall body, up to 7.6" circumference, and up to an approximately 5" antenna. Approximately 12.5" total length of handset.
- The small case will fit all modern VHF radios. See the Large VHF case for satellite phones and radios with really long antennas.
- All Aquapac waterproof cases are PVC-Free! Now made from Polyurethane (PU) - 100% recyclable, thinner, stays flexible when it's cold, easier to operate equipment inside the cases.
|Filled Dimensions:||7" tall (body only), 13" with antenna x 7.6" circumference|
Chances are when you need your VHF radio its not going to be dry and sunny. That's why Aquapac built their VHF Classic Cases. Ideal for mariners of all types.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Easy To Carry
- Strong Material
- Tight Closure
Comments about Aquapac Small VHF Classic - 228:
I use the Aquapac to hold a waterproof VHF. Sounds strange, but I get tired of corrosion maintenance on contacts and other parts of the radio. I wanted something to hold the radio and be able to mount it on my PFD at a level where I could key the radio without removing it from the PFD. With the 2 reinforced holes, this was easily accomplished. After 2 uses the radio is really happy and so am I.
- Was this a gift?: