- Super lightweight silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon stays soft and supple and the smooth outer surface slides easily inside other bags and kayak hatches.
- A great way to organize your gear inside a larger dry bag, backpack, duffel or dry box.
- Unlike any other lightweight dry bag manufacturer, we tape the seams for a superior watertight seal.
- Avoid contact with sharp objects or subjecting the sack to high abrasion, as this could compromise the waterproof fabric.
- The MightyLight isn't designed to be the sole watertight barrier for sensitive electronics, cameras and other items vulnerable to water damage. For maximum protection of these items, use of a hard or soft case with a totally waterproof seal is recommended.
- The sack must be closed properly to prevent water from getting in. Begin by folding the top strip over, and then fold (rather than roll) at least three more times before closing the buckle.
- Our fold-down StormStrip™ closure doubles as a carry handle.
- A D-ring on the quick-release buckle provides a handy attachment point.
|Weight:||3L - 0.08 lbs 5L - 0.12 lbs 10L - 0.14 lbs 15L - 0.16 lbs 25L - 0.20 lbs 35L - 0.24 lbs|
|Filled Dimensions:||Available Sizes|
|Material:||Silicone-impregnated ripstop nylon, with interior polyurethane coating|
|Closure System:||Fold-down StormStrip™ closure|
|5||6.5" Dia x 12.5" H||1.7|
|10||7" Dia x 13.5" H||1.8|
|15||9" Dia x 16.5" H||2.5|
|25||9.5" Dia x 20" H||3.0|
|35||11.5" Dia x 21" H||3.6|
Looking for a lightweight stuff sack to keep your clothing, food or gear dry and organized? The NRS MightyLight Dry Sack performs much like heavier dry bags at a fraction of the weight and cost.
NRS rafting guru Clyde Nicely shows you how to properly roll up your waterproof dry bag in this short instructional video. There are just a few simple steps you need to follow to get the best water-tight seal. Push out most of the air, then fold, rather than roll, the bag top. (Folding creates more sharp bends to block water entry.) Fold the top of the dry bag at least three times, then snap the buckle shut. Closed properly, NRS Drybags keep your gear dry while rafting, kayaking, canoeing and stand up paddling. The StormStrip closure on NRS dry bags is time- and boater-tested to protect your water sports gear. The StormStrip closure is used on the NRS Bill's Bag, Outfitter Bag, System 5 Bag, Expedition DriDuffel, Day Pack, Access Duffel, Tuff Sack, Ricksack and Dri-Stow Bag. It also protects and backs up the waterproof zip seal on HydroLock Dry Bags.