NRS Women's Kicker Remix Shoe - Closeout
Item: 30023.02 | Product Description »
On Sale: $29.95
$44.95 You Save 33%
- Built on a naturally shaped women-specific last, the Women's Kicker Remix provides outstanding fit and comfort.
- Upper and insole are constructed with 3 mm Terraprene neoprene with titanium to keep your feet warm from heel to toe.
- Stretchy rubber bands improve lateral stability and help hold the shoe to your foot.
- Shoe-top draw cord keeps your foot snug and secure.
- Patterned rubber sole for excellent traction and protection.
- A 2 mm plastic shim in the sole gives added protection from sharp rocks.
- Armor patches guard the upper from abrasion and add even more protection for your foot.
1/2 sizes order one size larger.
This shoe is running 1 size small, if you wear a whole size please order the next size up. If you wear a half size please round up to nearest whole size then go up one more size.
|Material Upper:||3 mm neoprene|
|Sole:||Patterned high-traction rubber|
|Insole:||3 mm neoprene|
|Shim:||2 mm plastic shim|
|Closure System:||Drawcord with barrel lock adjustment|
Sometimes the best gear comes in the smallest packages. The NRS Men's Kicker Remix Wetshoe provides superior insulation, traction and protection in a compact, comfortable design that any boater will love.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Women's Kicker Remix Shoe
Q:Is this appropriate for SUP or do you hav a better suggestion?Asked on 4/6/2014 by Barb from Denver, CO
A:Barb, for SUP boarding you want a shoe with good traction that fits snug to stay on your foot. The Remix certainly fits those criteria.Answered on 4/7/2014 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Doesn't Slip When Pushing
- Outrigger Paddle Team
Comments about NRS Women's Kicker Remix Shoe:
I am on a hawaiian outrigger paddle team, and in a club. I am short and it is hard to find shoes that keep my feet from slipping during paddling (when you have to push off with the forward foot)- these shoes help a lot, very comfortable and they "stick"
- Feels full size too small
- Feels true to width
- View On Shoes:
- I'm Really Into Shoes
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Kicker Wetshoe - Closeout