NRS Quick-Change Mesh Duffel Bag
Item: 55004.01 | Product Details »
- The Bag:
- The bag is a modified version of the NRS Large Purest Duffel, with a zippered pocket to hold the Changing Pad. 30" Long x 16" Diameter, 6005 cubic inch volume
- Sturdy 600-denier urethane coated polyester fabric forms the bottom and ends. Heavy-duty mesh in the top allows moisture and odors to leave.
- We've backed all the handle stress points with webbing on the inside of the bag so they can't pull out. A removable shoulder strap is included. The Changing Pad - Here's How It Works:
- The sturdy 4-foot diameter nylon pad stows in a zippered pocket in the bag when not in use.
- Standing on the pad while getting into your boating gear protects your feet and keeps things clean.
- Then, when you've changed at the end of a wet day, just tug on the perimeter cord-lock drawstring and your soggy gear is in a neat bundle and you don't have a single sticker in your feet! Two webbing handles make it easy to carry a pad full of soggy gear.
|Volume:||6,005 cu. in., 98 Liters|
|Filled Dimensions:||16" diameter x 30" L|
|Material:||600-denier polyester fabric with a mesh top|
This is the best boating accessory to come along in many a year! The NRS Quick-Change Duffel gives you a rugged, ventilating gear bag and a changing pad to protect you from the sticks, stones and stickers of life.