Astral Men's Rassler Water Shoe
Item: 31008.02 | Product Description »
- Minimalist construction keeps this Astral water shoe light and nimble on the rocks and in the woods.
- Ankle-high support protects you on those burly portages.
- Lightweight Cordura® upper ensures long-term durability.
- Air Mesh in the ankle and tongue improves drying and cooling.
- The Balanced Geometry midsole places the heel and ball of the foot on the same level for best balance in unpredictable terrain.
- Rockered toe enhances footing on rocky paths.
- The renowned stickiness of the Stealth® rubber outsole ensures you'll still be standing when things get slippery.
- Drainage ports in the sidewall and heel rapidly shed water and debris.
|Material Upper:||Cordura® and Airmesh|
|Sole:||Stealth® high-traction rubber|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Good Traction
- Great Fit
Comments about Astral Men's Rassler Water Shoe:
This is my first season with the Astral Rassler, and so far so good. I can't yet comment on the longterm durability. They are definitely more comfortable with a water sock. I tried them with out, but some of the internal stitching was rough. Otherwise the fit was true to my normal shoes. Very light weight and great traction. Water drains well, but they do trap sand - another reason socks help.
- Feels true to size
- Feels true to width
- Was this a gift?: