Yakima Outdoorsman 300 - Full-Size
Item: 62532.01 | Product Description »
- Combine one set of the stands with towers on your truck's roof or use two sets of the stands on the bed itself.
- Each set of stands can hold up to 300 pounds if on truck bed only. If used in conjunction with top-of-cab racks, check roof rack load limit.
- The Outdoorsman 300 is sold as a pair of stands - one for either side of truck bed.
- Use standard Yakima round crossbars (sold separately) with the Outdoorsman.
- Stands are designed for full-size pickups. For compact trucks, use Item # 62533.01, Outdoorsman 300 - Compact.
- Stand dimensions: 29" tall (from bed rail), base is 16" long.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
|Dimensions:||29" T x 16" L|
Show us any car-driving, outdoor-loving person and we'll wager he or she has a storage problem. And if they don't, then they're probably not taking as many friends and family along for the ride as they could.
Do you have questions about this product?
get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Yakima Outdoorsman 300 - Full-Size
Q:Can this rack be used with a tonneau cover? If yes, which brand?Asked on 6/6/2013 by jim the newbie
A:No it cannot be used with a tonneau cover.Answered on 6/20/2013 by Anonymous
A:Jim, since this fits right on top of the bed sides, I don't think a tonneau cover would work, unless it was a custom sized around the stand feet.Answered on 6/6/2013 by Clyde from NRS
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- A little lateral sway
Comments about Yakima Outdoorsman 300 - Full-Size:
...a little sway port to starboard. I'm probably going to drill through the L-angle and directly bolt them to my bed rails. Powder coat finish is perfect, as are the mounting assemblies. Would be nice if the J-bolt was powder coated as well. Nylock nuts are nice consideration over split lock washers.
- Was this a gift?: