AIRE Thwart Handle
Item: 37310.01 | Product Description »
- When you hit the big stuff, grabbing your Thwart Handle can be your last chance of avoiding that big swim.
- Two 5" long rubber handles double your chances for holding on.
- The 4.5" x 12" pad that holds the handles cinches around the thwart with tough 1.5" nylon webbing.
- Two 2" stainless steel rings for easy attachment of a small dry bag and a rescue throw bag.
- Webbing cinches with a burly side-release buckle.
|Material:||4.5" x 12" PVC pad|
|Handles:||Two 5"L rubber|
|Webbing:||1.5" nylon, with side-release buckle|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Plastic buckle
- Plastic Teeth
- Whitewater rafting
Comments about AIRE Thwart Handle:
They are functional but I wish they were just an inch bigger. During cold water winter boating it can be difficult to grab with gloves on. On the other hand you don't want the hole so big that you can fit your hand through it. I would be willing to pay the extra money for metal cam strap buckles instead of the plastic ones. Sometimes they loosen up because the plastic teeth don't always hold there bite. I've used these on my boats for 4 years, and just purchased a few more for a new boat.
- Was this a gift?: