- When you hit the big stuff, grabbing your Thwart Handle can be your last chance of avoiding that big swim.
- Two 5" long rubber handles double your chances for holding on.
- The 4.5" x 12" pad that holds the handles cinches around the thwart with tough 1.5" nylon webbing.
- Two 2" stainless steel rings for easy attachment of a small dry bag and a rescue throw bag.
- Webbing cinches with a burly side-release buckle.
|Material:||4.5" x 12" PVC pad|
|Handles:||Two 5"L rubber|
|Webbing:||1.5" nylon, with side-release buckle|