Whispbar Flush Bar
Item: 62620.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $311.20
$389.00 You Save 20%
- The annoying hum that comes from conventional roof rack crossbars is caused by air being disturbed as it flows over the bar.
- The noise is a sign of drag and it isn't just annoying, it's also making your vehicle work harder and burn more fuel.
- Whispbar technology reduces the noise and the drag by giving the crossbar an aerofoil shape, like an airplane wing.
- At the same time it's a very strong shape, capable of supporting the weights you need to carry.
- Two Flush crossbars with towers give you a sleek, clean look while four SKS locks protect your investment.
- Consult the Fit Guide for the bar length and fit kit (sold separately) you need for your vehicle.
Use the Yakima Fit Guide to determine what products work best for your particular vehicle.
Whispbar has invented the quietest rack systems on the planet. The Flush Bar blends stylishly with your vehicle, and so quietly you'll forget it's there.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Whispbar Flush Bar
Q:Does this system have to be permintally installed or is it removable?Asked on 9/8/2013 by Paul from New Hope pa.
A:Paul, it's removable. Use the link in the Yakima & Whispbar Fit Guide you'll find in the More Information box there on the product page to find what size and fit kit you need.Answered on 9/8/2013 by Clyde from NRS