NRS Women's Siren PFD
Item: 40036.02 | Product Details »
- Ultra-soft foam is divided into six independent panels, allowing it to conform to your body and flow with your movements.
- The raised foam panels of our Cool Flow System (CFS) provide ventilation along the spine for increased comfort on warm days.
- Soft, stretchy material improves comfort in key zones: the upper chest and around the arm openings.
- Six adjustment points provide a custom fit for any body type.
- Tough ripstop nylon adds durability in high-wear areas.
- Large, front zippered pocket secures all those on-the-water necessities, and with a zipper on both sides accessing that sunscreen or camera is a cinch, no matter which hand is free.
- Wide padded shoulder straps eliminate pressure points.
- A knife lash tab, shoulder strap garages and reflective accents round out the features.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
|Weight:||XS/M 2 lbs.|
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16.5 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier urethane-coated ripstop nylon|
|Lining:||Smooth 210 denier nylon and soft, stretchy nylon mesh|
|Entry System:||Side buckle|
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!