Astral Norge PFD
Item: 40079.02 | Product Details »
- Organic kapok, sealed in rugged urethane bladders, forms the front panels flotation. It's sustainably grown and conforms to the torso like no other buoyant material.
- Back flotation is 100% recyclable PE foam.
- The outer 200 x 400 denier ripstop nylon material is super tough and abrasion resistant.
- 200 denier liner material is comfortable against the skin.
- Polypropylene fleece lines the inside of the front panels for handwarmer comfort that's oh-so welcome when the weather's cold.
- Two large zippered pockets hold the stuff you want close at hand.
- Knife lash tab and a handy folding knife slip pocket let you pick how to carry that important safety tool.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Eight adjustment points for a custom fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||17.4 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200 x 400-denier ripstop nylon|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Astral Norge PFD
Q:Hi There -
Is this suitable for paddling and Hobie cat use? Also, is it suitable for warm weather use?
Thank you!Asked on 11/25/2016 by R from United States
A:The Norge is a good all-around boating jacket. It is a full-coverage jacket. Both Astral and NRS make jackets with mesh backs and venting that warm-weather boaters like, check them out - http://www.nrs.com/category/3117/life-jackets/life-jacket-styles -
- Astral Norge PFD
Q:Are the pockets waterproof so I can put items that cannot get wet inside?Asked on 5/15/2016 by Kevin
A:Hi Kevin, nope, they aren't 100% waterproof, it can take some splashes but at some point the water will enter to the pockets, besides, it has tiny holes for drain the water, for example , when you make a roll in a kayak or when you enter to the water, hope it helps!.
Daniel - Sea kayaker.Answered on 5/15/2016 by Anonymous
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS Guide Gloves - Closeout