- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit your body comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- The Linda's Thin-Vent™ back panel works comfortably with any raft or kayak seat, including recreational kayak seats with higher backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Soft mesh liner for ventilation and next-to-skin comfort.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Two large pleated front pockets with zipper closures hold sunscreen, a snack, or other items you want to keep close.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon|
|Lining:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon and polyester mesh|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
The beautifully designed Astral Linda women's life jacket is affordable, lightweight and all-day comfortable for any type of boating. The thin back works comfortably with any kayak or raft seat.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!