- The Ronny's Thin-Vent™ back panel works comfortably with any raft or kayak seat, including recreational kayak seats with higher backs.
- A ventilation channel in the 1/2" foam back panel lets heat and moisture escape for greater comfort.
- Sculpted, ergonomic PE foam panels fit comfortably and securely while being easy on the environment.
- Four easy-access pockets, including one that expands to hold your favorite beverage, hold everything you want to keep close at hand.
- Soft mesh lining provides ventilation and next-to-skin comfort.
- An accessory lash tab provides a secure location for attaching a rescue knife.
- This jacket carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
- Three sizes ensure you get just the right fit.
|US Coast Guard Type:||III|
|Design Flotation:||16 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon|
|Lining:||200-denier high-tenacity nylon and polyester mesh|
|Entry System:||Front zip|
Designed for minimum weight and maximum comfort, the Astral Men's Ronny life jacket gives you a comfortable, affordable PFD option for any type of boating. The thin foam back works comfortably with all types of kayak and raft seats.
Choosing a good-fitting life jacket that's designed for the type of boating you do is important for your safety. Whether you are kayaking, rafting, canoeing, fishing or stand up paddling, there's a US Coast Guard-approved PFD that's just right for you. In this video, we go over the types of life jackets most commonly worn by boaters and offer tips for choosing one you'll be comfortable wearing all the time you're on the water.
Choosing a life jacket, or personal flotation device (PFD), that fits well for all-day wearing comfort is one of the most important water safety decisions you make. In this video we show you how to tighten the straps to ensure the jacket won't ride up when you're in the water. When deciding on a life jacket, wear it around the shop for a while to be sure it's all-day comfortable. Then, be sure to always wear it when you're on the water!