- This limited edition Type V Rescue life jacket features some dandy new styling, including an embroidered cow (if you know where to look).
- Quick release rescue belt: Removable 1 1/2 inch webbing belt and O-Ring designed for towing, anchoring or strong swimming rescues.
- Front flotation panels are positioned low around the torso for greater freedom of motion while paddling or rowing.
- Flotection in side panels protects your body's vital core from impacts.
- Continuous suspension shoulder-harness adjusts automatically for a comfortable fit.
- Reinforcement webbing is sewn throughout the jacket. This creates a "harness" of strength that will secure around you in the event you are hoisted from your shoulder straps.
- A large zippered front pocket holds snacks and safety essentials.
- A reach-through fleece-lined handwarmer pouch doubles as spot to stow a compact throw bag.
- Self-conforming, buckle-free shoulder system for comfort and security.
- A small zippered side pouch gives you more storage, plus you can slip the carabineer on your tow line behind it for safe keeping.
- A 1200 lb quick-release rescue harness and a Spectra® safety loop round out the safety features on this PFD.
- Back foam panel is compatible with hydration systems.
- Design flotation: 16.5 lbs.
- Type/Profile: Type III/V - low profile
- Design flotation: Minimum of 15.5 lbs. at time of manufacture
- Entry System: Pull over
- Pockets: 3
- Lash Tabs: 1
- Fabric: 500-denier Cordura© nylon, 200-denier nylon liner
- Flotation: Gaia® Foam
- Quick-release rescue belt
- Spectra® extraction loop
- Front folding-knife sleeve
- Quick-release tow tether attachment point
- Hydration compatible