NRS Guardian Wedge Waist Throw Bag
Item: 45107.02 | Product Description »
- A waist bag with quick-release belt holds a compact, removable throw bag.
- The outer bag has a wide hook-and-loop flap and a zipper to facilitate removing the inner bag. Drainage holes in the bag expel water quickly.
- Removable Wedge Throw Bag has foam flotation to keep it on top of the water, mesh sides for drainage and drying, and reflective taping for increased visibility.
- Throw bag contains 55 feet of 1/4" polypropylene rope, with a maximum tensile strength of 950 pounds.
- A quick-release buckle on the adjustable waist belt ensures safe exit in an emergency.
- The internal throw bag comes completely free from the waist belt.
- Webbing loops along the belt allow you to attach carabiners.
|Load Max:||950 lbs. (4.22 kN)|
Conveniently worn around your waist, the Guardian Waist Throw Bag is always at your fingertips, whether you're in your boat or scouting a rapid.
In this instructional video from NRS, we show you how to re-stuff your rescue throw bag so it will be ready to go when you need it most. A poorly stuffed rope bag can not only be frustrating, it can be dangerous. Properly stuffing your throw rope keeps it free of knots and tangles that can impede a swift-water rescue while whitewater kayaking, rafting or canoeing.