Watershed Futa Float Bag
Item: 50067.02 | Product Description »
- Three external lash points and four deck attachment points keep the bag in place.
- Over-the-top compression straps allow the bag to be sized down to fit contents and the stern of the boat.
- A convenient carry handle on the side makes carrying your stow float easier when it's full.
- Size: 36"L x 9"D x 18.5"W (tapers to 6.5"), 1000 cu. in., 16 liters.
- To determine the correct size of float bag for your boat, measure the inside compartment and order a bag that is slightly larger in dimensions to fill the space in your boat completely.
- To ensure you receive the best continued performance from your ZipDry Seal, Watershed recommends periodic lubrication with a non-petroleum based product such as 303 UV Protectant, Armor-All or Burt's Bees hand salve.
|Material:||420-denier Cordura® nylon ripstop with a heavy matte polyurethane finish|
|Dimensions:||36" Length x 9" Depth x 18.5" Width x 6.5" Width at end|
|Inflation Tube Length:||22.5"|
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- Watershed Futa Float Bag
Q:Is this price for one or two stow floats?Asked on 5/21/2015 by Andrew from United States
A:only oneAnswered on 5/22/2015 by Anonymous
A:just for one.
Yes, it seems sligtly ;-) overpriced. Nott it's also quite heavy, so you
possible don't want to use second one instead of usual floatation anyway.Answered on 5/22/2015 by Anonymous
A:It is the price for one.Answered on 5/21/2015 by Anonymous
A:It's for one. These are the highest quality dry stow floats. Any gear you
put inside will stay dry and the air will stay in the bag. I even packed
loose toilet paper in mine last week. I've heard stories about watershed
brand bags being recovered after hours of being on the bottom of the river
and the contents were still bone dryAnswered on 5/21/2015 by Anonymous