Scepter 2.5 Gallon Water Container
Item: 70850.01 | Product Description »
On Sale: $36.00
$45.00 You Save 20%
- With a capacity of 2.5 U.S. gallons (10 liters), these cans feature a single carrying handle and screw-top cap that locks securely in the closed position.
- The small spout makes it easier to fill water bottles, and a breather hole with its own cap provides great airflow for easy pouring.
- Cans feature seamless all-plastic construction with a minimum wall thickness of 0.10" (2.5 mm). They're tough, lightweight, permanently colored and will never rust.
- Manufactured from food-grade low-density polyethylene (LDPE) and high-density polyethylene (HDPE), that are BPA free and will not add taste, odor, or any chemicals to the water.
- Built to military specifications, the Scepter Water Containers will give you many years of trouble-free performance.
|Dimensions:||11.8"H x 6.6"W x 13.6"L|
|Weight (Empty):||2.23 lbs.|
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Difficult to Use
- Day Trips
- Winter Camping
Comments about Scepter 2.5 Gallon Water Container:
I purchased 4 to better position weight in raft where I need it. These are very durable but the containers themselves add a bit of weight compared to traditional water jugs. I like how heavy duty they are since my other jugs have gotten holes from bumps against the edge of fenders on the trailer. Good for drop bag under the table even in the smaller tubed boats like a 13'. Although they are harder to get into (unscrew), this is usually a safer bet when kids and wuffos (people who walk around asking "What is that for?") typically leave the spigots on or at least dripping the groups LIFE SAVING water on the ground... Water supply depletion is a major concern so I still carry an OS backup aka water filter purifier. Great product even with the little extra expense you will have a better chance of staying hydrated throughout the trip.
- What Is Your Gear Style:
- Comfort Driven