NRS Spare Oar Keeper
The NRS Spare Oar Keeper is a classic solution for securing an extra oar and giving the rower quick access when it's needed. Using the same iconic, high-strength webbing as the NRS Cam Strap, this Oar Keeper is built to withstand the worst carnage.
- UV-protected polypropylene webbing won't stretch when wet and delivers an impressive Minimum Breaking Strength (MBS) of 1,500 lbs.
- Custom cam buckle features dual stainless-steel springs for a strong, even bite that won't slip, ever.
- Loop ends attach to the frame side rail by looping the webbing around the frame and threading through the sewn loops.
- Position the adjustable webbing loop around the oar on the blade side of the oar stopper; adjust metal ladder lock until snug.
- Slide the steel oar ring over the oar on the handle side of the oar stopper.
- Connect Oar Keepers with buckle and tighten as needed.