- Raft Accessories
- Oars & Accessories
Cataract Mini Cutthroat Oar Blade
Cataract | Item: 77323.01
Low water? No problem with the Cataract Mini Cutthroat Blade. The asymmetrical shape puts more oar blade surface area in the water for a powerful stroke, every time.
- These blades fit in the rock-solid spiral-wound fiberglass and carbon fiber Cataract KBO Shafts.
- The Cutthroat oar blade lets you say goodbye to those short, choppy strokes. No more scraping away at gravel bars with your blade tips.
- The asymmetrical shape is especially popular with fishermen maneuvering in late-season streams, when water is low and the fish are biting great.
- Molded with high-density structural urethane, these blades can take a licking and keep on trucking. And, they float!
- The grooved blade insert helps prevent grit buildup inside the oar shaft and makes removal easy.
||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
||8" W x 19.5" L|
- Asymmetrical shape
- Grooved blade insert