Cataract Oar Blades 6 1/4"
Cataract | Item: 77300.01
The original Cataract oar blade, the 6 1/4" is super tough and the most buoyant of them all. Composite foam core and rugged urethane shell for durability.
- The spline that goes inside the oar shaft is grooved to prevent silt build-up that can make it difficult to remove the blade.
- Add the Cataract Oar Blade Protector for even more bombproof durability.
- Push button locks the 1 5/8" diameter shank of the blade in Cataract, Carlisle and Sawyer 1 7/8" OD oar shafts.
||High-density polyurethane with a composite core|
||6 1/4" W x 27" L|
- Lightweight Composite Core
- Most buoyant Cataract blade
- Great for fishing or whitewater rafting