Cataract Streamlite Oar Shaft with Rope Wrap
Cataract | Item: 77334.01
Ultra-responsive with optimal flex, the Cataract Streamlite™ Oar Shaft with Rope Wrap will have you navigating the river like a steelhead. Using the right balance of carbon fiber and fiberglass composite, Streamlite lets your oars do the flexing and not your muscles.
- The Streamlite is made of strong fiberglass/carbon fiber for a lightweight swing with amazing flex.
- Same construction and unrivaled power transfer of all Cataract Oars, while shedding half a pound in overall weight.
- The lightweight Streamlite was designed for fishermen, reducing fatigue for the rower who's on the sticks all-day long keeping casters in the best places for success. For purely whitewater boating choose one of the other great Cataract oar shafts.
- Stocked with rope wrap to protect the shaft from the oarlocks and give you a quieter, snug rowing experience.
- Features a tough, clear gloss finish to protect the oars from scratches, dings and harmful UV rays.
- Compatible with Cataract™, Cutthroat™, Magnum II™ and Streamlite blade. For the best in weight savings, we recommend the Streamlite blade.
- The end of the handle is notched. Placing your thumb in the notch lets you know the orientation of the blade without taking your eyes off the path ahead.
|Weight:||9' shaft weight is 3.5 lbs.|
|Rope Wrap OD:||2 1/8"|
|Shaft Material:||Carbon fiber/fiberglass composite|
|Shaft Diameter:||1 3/4"|
|Frame Width||Recommended Minimum Length|
Please note that total oar length is measured with the blade on.