Princeton Tec Vizz Headlamp
Item: 71647.02 | Product Details »
- The single MaxBright LED bulb casts a super bright 205 lumen beam out to 255 feet for distance work, on your feet or on the bike.
- Two white UltraBright LEDs illuminate a wider area at up to 78 feet. And these LEDs are dimmable for your precise lighting needs.
- Two red UltraBright LEDs preserve your night-adjusted vision and offer plenty of light for close work.
- All three bulb sets are operated from a single switch for easy light selection. And yes, the red light comes on first.
- Waterproof down to 3.3 feet (1 meter), it's a perfect headlamp for kayaking, rafting, SUP, canoeing and other water sport activities.
- Powered by three AAAs, with your choice of alkaline (included), lithium or rechargeable batteries.
- There's a low battery indicator light to give you a heads up on time to make sure you've got your spares handy.
- When not in use you can lock the Vizz so it doesn't turn on accidentally and drain you batteries.
- Headlamp tilts to put the light just where you need it.
- Long battery burn times: MaxBright - 110 hours, white UltraBrights - 104 hours, red UltraBrights - 150 hours.
- Adjustable elastic headband is soft and comfortable for all-night wear.
|Type of Bulb:||1 MaxBright LED, 2 white UltraBright LEDs, 2 red UltraBright LEDs|
|Burn Time on High:||Maxbright - 110 hours, Ultrabrights - 120 hours|
|Burn Time on Red Bulb:||150 hours|
|Type of Battery:||
|Weight (with batteries):||3.2 oz (92 g)|
You May Also Like:
On Sale: NRS HydroLock Dry Bag - Closeout
On Sale: WRSI Current Pro Helmet - Closeout