Smith Parallel Max Sunglasses
Item: 13524.01 | Product Details »
- Smith Carbonic TLT (Tapered Lens Technology) lenses are engineered to be the most impact resistant lenses in the world.
- TLT lenses are optically corrected to maximize visual clarity and object definition.
- Tough and light Evolve™ frames are constructed with over 50% bio-based materials.
- Polarized lenses reduce the effects of the sun's glare on water and snow, making these shades great for paddling, fishing, skiing and snowboarding.
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads gently grip your skin to help keep your Smith frames in place. The gripping power increases when introduced to moisture.
- Hydroleophobic lens coating repels moisture, grease and grime.
- 100% UVA/B/C protection shields your eyes from harmful rays.
- Brown frames feature Polarized Brown lenses.
- Black frames feature Polarized Gray lenses.
- Medium fit / Large coverage.
|Lens Material:||Carbonic plastic|