NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Item: 86098.03 | Product Details »
- Designed for efficient paddling and smooth turning, this is a great all-around stand-up paddle board for fitness paddling, touring, river running and light surfing.
- With 280 liters of air volume, the 6-inch-thick Earl 6 provides optimal performance and stability for paddlers up to 240 pounds.
- Double sidewall construction for increased durability and streamlined aesthetics.
- Inflates to a rock-hard 15 psi for performance that rivals a hard board, then rolls up compactly when deflated for easy transport and storage.
- Removable, interchangeable fins let you customize your board for tracking and turning to suit the water you're riding.
- Heavy-duty PVC construction stands up to abrasion and abuse.
- The diamond-textured foam deck pad gives you a non-slip surface for excellent riding control.
- Nylon fins flex to absorb impacts without breaking.
- Top-quality Leafield C7 inflation/deflation valve for unsurpassed reliability.
- Sturdy webbing handle in the center of the board for easy carrying.
- Two webbing handles up front, plus one on the tail, help you hold onto the board during a swim.
- Six stainless D-rings give you lots of options for attaching gear and a leash.
- The Earl 6 comes with a handy carry/storage backpack, interchangeable fins, pressure gauge, high-pressure pump, Leafield valve adapter and a repair kit.
- There's always room in your home or car for an inflatable SUP from NRS. Throw it on your back, in the car or on an airplane, and you're on your way to your next adventure.
- 3-year retail warranty, 3-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Paddler Size:||up to 240 lbs.|
|Dimensions:||10' 6" L x 30" W x 6" D|
|Carry Dimensions:||33" L x 18" W x 6" D|
|Deck Surface:||84" L x 23" W - Grippy Foam Pad|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Number of D-rings:||6|
|Number of Handles:||4|
|Warranty:||3 Years Retail, 3 Years Commercial|
Proper inflation is key to getting the best performance from your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to operate the valve and how to use a pressure gauge to ensure the board reaches, but does not exceed, optimal pressure as you pump.
Removable, interchangeable fins add versatility and convenience to your NRS inflatable SUP board. You can select your fin setup to suit whatever kind of paddling you want to do, from ocean surfing to fitness touring to river running. Installing the fins on your stand up paddleboard is quick and easy. Just follow these simple instructions.
One of the advantages of inflatable SUP boards is that they're easy to transport to and from the water. Following these simple suggestions will ensure that your board always makes it where you're going safe and sound.
Inflatable SUP boards are fun to paddle, easy to store and simple to transport. However, it's important to know how to properly fold your inflatable SUP so that the fin plates aren't damaged from bending. In this Quick Tips video, we show you the best way to fold your board for transport and storage.
Proper cleaning and maintenance will help prolong the life of your inflatable SUP board. Learn how to wash your SUP, protect it from UV light and repair common valve problems from the experts at NRS.
Reviewed by 1 customer
Displaying review 1
- Great size for touring
Comments about NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board:
Earl 6 rocks! Celebrating our 45th trip out exactly one year after purchase gives us pause to sing Earl's praises. One year of inflating, deflating, rolling-up, packing, transporting, and paddling on 12 different lakes and six rivers throughout Western Canada is testament to its durability, portability, suitability, paddle-ability and sheer joy-ability. Great size and stability for all-day touring and comfortable to paddle standing, kneeling, sitting or even lying down. The 6" depth is important for carrying touring accessories such as coolers, life jackets, seats, towels, water bottles, dry bags, etc. and ensures you are not paddling with your feet under water. (Think Lake Louise @ 5-8 degrees). It passed my safety-rescue test being able to carry two adults in an emergency, but it does tend to catch the wind a bit in a squall. Earl's features are well-thought-out from the non-slip diamond deck with "must-have" D-rings to convenient carry handles and interchangeable fins. It inflates by hand in about 8 minutes and deflates in seconds. Closest thing to walking on water that we have found. We have two and love them.
- Was this a gift?:
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Earl 6 Inflatable SUP Board
Q:Hey I'm curious if you have any prices in CAD and an approximate of S&H to Alberta Canada?Asked on 5/13/2016 by Mark from Red Deer, Alberta Canada
A:Mark, we have a Canadian website where you can shop - http://www.nrscanada.com/