NRS Longhorn Raft Frame
Item: 92010.03 | Product Details »
- The 50" frame length fits well on just about any size raft.
- Combine this classic raft frame with a soft cooler and a dry bag or two, and you've got a quick and easy overnight set up.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- The NRS frame system makes it easy to add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat and 6" Oar Mounts.
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 50" is 27 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 50"|
|54" x 50"|
|60" x 50"|
|66" x 50"|
|72" x 50"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.
Do you have questions about this product?
Get answers from real customers and in-house experts with AnswerBox.
- NRS Longhorn Raft Frame
Q:which are the length dimensions of the tube for the feet support, horizontal length up to the first bend, length of the lower part of the tube, depression height of the bent tube. I would assume about 8¨horizontal on both sides, 8¨for each the 2 down bends and the lower horizontal part to be about 14 ¨?
Also which is the height and width of the oarlock supports, respectively which is the center distance between the two oarlock supports (needed for choosing the correct oar length!)
I am considering installing it in a KaBoat 385XL for exploring small rivers close to the Orinoco
ThanksAsked on 4/12/2016 by Hans from Ft Lauderdale but also Colombia SA
A:Hans, consult the Frame Part Specs page for these dimensions - http://www.nrs.com/frames/Specs.asp - Let us know if you have further questions.