- The 50" frame length fits well on just about any size raft.
- Combine this classic raft frame with a soft cooler and a dry bag or two, and you've got a quick and easy overnight set up.
- The heart of the NRS frame system, the LoPro™ Fitting allows complete adjustability for all frame parts. Now made in stronger, lighter hot-forged aluminum alloy.
- NRS Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- The NRS frame system makes it easy to add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat and 6" Oar Mounts.
- Seat bars now use the Universal Seat Mount for attaching the padded seats. Create your rower's seat bar for the Low-Back Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
|Frame Type:||Raft Frames|
|Weight:||60" x 50" is 27 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Dimensions (W x L)|
|48" x 50"|
|54" x 50"|
|60" x 50"|
|66" x 50"|
|72" x 50"|
Width is measured center to center
of the side rails.