NRS Longhorn Raft Frame
- The 50" frame length fits well on just about any size raft.
- Combine this classic raft frame with a soft cooler and a dry bag or two, and you've got a quick and easy overnight set up.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to the cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Foot Bar, Low-Back Seat and 8" Oar Mounts.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
Frame width is measured center to center of the side rails.
|Weight:||60" W is 27 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||4 (3' or 4' straps)|
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of the cross bar.
- Set the seat and foot bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add seat and oar mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.