NRS Universal Seat Mount
Frame crossbar not included.
The NRS Universal Seat Mount lets you attach a standard or swiveling NRS Padded Seat to any NRS raft frame crossbar (item #90003.02) or other 1 5/8" diameter pipe.
- Hot-forged aluminum construction aligns the crystalline structure of the metal, creating a super strong piece that is also lightweight.
- U-bolt attachment system lets you position your seat where you want it and adjust the angle.
- Molded ridges on the gripping surfaces provide excellent holding strength.
- Universal bolt holes accept NRS standard or swiveling seats.
- There are two sets of bolt holes. The outer set, 7" x 7.5", match with our padded raft seats. The inner set has elongated holes that accommodate seat bolt patterns of 4 3/4"-5 1/2" x 4 3/4"-5 1/2".
- Includes two coined (flattened curve) U-bolts, four washers and four nylon lock nuts.
- When installing seat bolts, thread all four of them in loosely by hand before tightening any of them with a wrench. This will prevent cross threading. Tighten seat bolts until lock washers are fully compressed. Do not over-tighten the bolts; that can strip out the seat's inner connector.
|Material:||Hot-forged 6061-T6 aluminum alloy|
|9 1/8"||7"||7 1/2"||4 3/4" - 5 1/2"||4 3/4" - 5 1/2"|