NRS Fat Cat Cataraft Frame
Cooler not included.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- We took the NRS Top Cat and sweetened the set-up, including two comfortable High-Back Drain-Hole Seats to ensure the passenger will be just as comfortable as the rower.
- Carry your cooler or dry box in the front or back of the frame. It can also serve as a seat for a third passenger.
- There is 37" of space between the lower side rails.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your seat bars for the padded Drain-Hole Seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to a cross bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: Four Side Rails, two 72" Yokes, two Foot Bars, two Universal Seat Mounts, three Cross Bars, two NRS 9' straps and strap slides, two High-Back Drain-Hole Seats and a pair of 8" Oar Mounts.
- NRS Cataraft Yokes place the center of the lower side rails 11 1/8" below the center of the top side rail. Generally they work best on NRS River Cats, Kodiak Cats and other manufacturer's cat tubes 24" or larger in diameter. Measure the depth of your inside D-rings to see if this is your best choice. For cats with smaller diameter tubes, the Sport Cat Frame (# 92072.04) is an excellent choice.
|107" L is 100 lbs.
|Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):
|4 (3' straps), 4 (4' straps) and 8 (2' straps)
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mounts to the center of two of the cross bars.
- Place the yokes upside down with the narrow end up.
- Install the U-bolts on the inner yoke LoPro fittings, add the washers and the nuts, leaving them loose. Slide the two inner side rails in through the U-bolts, then tighten the nuts.
- Turn the yokes right side up so that the inner rails are supporting the frame. Follow step 2 with the outer rails.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts. Adjust the cross bar so that it fits against the cooler or dry box snugly. (It may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.)
- Add seats and oar mounts.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.