NRS Catarafts deliver performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating, and fishing is no exception. Catarafts make great fishing platforms, and the NRS Cat Fish is the ideal frame to put anglers in position to hook the big ones.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. This completely adjustable and adaptable cataraft frame lets you rearrange the pieces to suit your needs.
- The raised Angler Seat Bar, with High-Back Swivel Seat, elevates the fisherman for the best sight lines and casting angles.
- The 66" frame width gives your cat the narrower profile that can make all the difference in rocky, congested waters.
- The 72" frame width offers a wide, stable fishing platform and extra internal width for coolers, dry boxes and gear.
- There is 31" between the lower side rails on the 66" wide frame, and 37" on the 72" wide frame.
- The 120" frame length provides plenty of room for adding coolers, dry boxes and overnight gear, or extra anglers.
- Customize your Cat Fish Frame with Aluminum and mesh Cargo Floors, Cataraft Anchor System, Thigh Hooks, Stripping Baskets and Side Rail Racks.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are also constructed with hot-forged aluminum alloy resulting in a lighter, sleeker and stronger Oar Mount, and a nylon insert reduces rowing friction.
- Create your seat bars for the padded Drain-Hole Seats by U-bolting a Universal Seat Mount to a cross bar or the Angler Seat Bar.
This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Frame includes: four Side Rails, two Yokes, Foot Bar, Universal Seat Mount, Cross Bar, Angler Seat Bar with Universal Seat Mount, High-Back Drain-Hole Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and a pair of 8" Oar Mounts.