NRS Raft Fishing Frame
- This frame turns your raft into a fishing machine. The fully adjustable and adaptable NRS frame system lets you customize your Fishing Frame for the kind of fishing you're doing.
- A full range of frame widths and lengths ensure a good fit for any size raft.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your seat bars by U-bolting each Universal Seat Mount to a cross bar and the Angler Seat Bar. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four NRS Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Foot Bar, Universal Seat Mount, Angler Seat Bar with Universal Seat Mount, two Cross Bars, Low-Back Seat, High-Back Swivel Seat and 8" Oar Mounts.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Thigh Bars, Casting Platforms, Thigh Hooks, a Stern Seat Mount, Anchor System, Stripping Baskets and Scotty® rod and accessory holders to improve your fishing experience.
Frame width is measured center to center of the side rails.
|Weight:||60 is 52 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||4 (3' or 4' straps)|