AIRE Lynx I Inflatable Kayak
- Airtight AIREcell urethane bladders are zippered into the tough PVC outer skin for dependable abrasion protection and durability.
- The self-bailing floor now has larger mesh-covered openings that bail water faster and prevent large debris from getting into the floor pocket.
- The Cheetah Chair Seat provides great back support, has a handy storage pocket on the back and can be strapped in just where you need it in the boat.
- 12 pairs of cargo loops, divided between the front and back of the kayak, give lots of options for tying in gear.
- Rugged Leafield C7 Valves provide trouble-free inflation and deflation.
- The Lynx gives beginners confidence to learn to navigate the river and experts the agility and performance they demand.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Di(2 - ethylhexyl)phthalate(DEHP), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »
|Load Capacity:||350 lbs.|
|Number of Air Chambers:||3|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||PVC|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||24/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||27/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||1|
|Number of Handles:||2|
|Center Compartment Width:||16"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 5 Years Commercial|