Neoprene Chums Retainers are a favorite of river rats, beach bums and anyone that spends time on the water. This limited-edition eyeglass retainer features original artwork by Idaho guide Heidi Messner. Proceeds benefit the Redside Foundation, supporting the health and strength of the professional guiding community in Idaho and Montana.
- The industry standard for neoprene retainers Chums are lightweight, quick-dry and easily adjustable.
- Lock-stitched ends slip over most size eyewear frames.
- For a tighter fit, slide the retainer further down your frames.
- Will float frames weighing up to 15 grams.
- NRS is proud to partner with Chums on a limited edition range of custom products to support the Redside Foundation and the guiding community.