Fireside Outdoor Pop-Up Fire Pit
- Patented design keeps your campfire off the ground to prevent leaving burn marks behind even on the most sensitive surfaces.
- Tight woven Fire Mesh bottom constructed out of fire-rated stainless steel alloy, keeps ash contained to your pit while still allowing the optimal airflow to create the perfect blaze.
- Fires burn hotter, brighter and with 80% less smoke.
- Ember guards safely contain and control the fire and prevent hot coals from rolling onto the ground.
- Simplistic yet rugged construction requires no fasteners, bolts or tools for assembly.
- Cross-braced design gives it a weight capacity of 125 pounds with a low center of gravity for stability on windy nights.
- Packs down to the size of a camping chair making it easy to haul your fire pit anywhere.
- Whether it's steak night or s'mores, with 500 square inches of cooking area there's room for it all.
- Due to the Pop-up Pit's design, it cools down in 90 seconds after extinguishing the fire.
- Includes a durable, ballistic nylon carrying case and a heat shield blanket to protect sensitive areas like grass, wood decks and public lands.
- Designed to exceed all Federal fire-pit regulations.
We recommend only burning wood in the Pop-Up Pit. Lighter fluid, pine cones dipped in chemicals, and certain 'trash' burn at a hotter temperature than a wood fire and you risk melting the mesh. But the increased air flow through the bottom of the mesh eliminates the need for any fire starters to get it going.
|Material:||307 stainless steel and aircraft aluminum|
|Dimensions Open:||24" x 24" x 15"|
|Dimensions Packed:||27" x 6" x 6"|
|Burn Area:||24" x 24"|