Gear Aid Revivex Wet & Dry Suit Shampoo
Gear Aid | Item: 33513.02
Use Gear Aid® ReviveX™ Wetsuit & Dry Suit Shampoo to remove organic odor-causing bacteria reducing 'wetsuit funk' and to neutralize chlorine and salt deposits preventing damage to your neoprene.
- Also safe for use on HydroSkin®, water shoes, gloves, PFDs, fishing waders, spandex bodysuits and more.
- Leaves gear free of organic residue, chlorine and salt deposits.
- Chlorine damages neoprene and the shampoo neutralizes it. When wearing wetsuits, HydroSkin® and sprayskirts in swimming pools, wash regularly.
- Prevents premature aging and oxidation. Gear smells fresher, stays supple and lasts longer.
- To use, mix 2 oz. Shampoo in 4 gallons of water. You can apply Shampoo directly to heavily soiled areas. Soak for 10 minutes, then agitate with kneading motion. Rinse with fresh water and air dry.
Bathtub or Container Cleaning:
- Mix 2 inner capfuls of shampoo (1/2 oz.) per gallon of cold or warm water.
- Wash by hand with kneading motion.
- Rinse thoroughly.
- Air dry
- Use full strength on heavily soiled areas.
- Work shampoo in with fingertips.
- Rinse thoroughly with cold or warm water.
Always rinse thoroughly in fresh water!