RiverMaps Green River in Desolation & Gray Canyons Guide Book
- RiverMaps guidebooks are made by river runners for river runners.
- The 2nd Edition extends the original 84 mile trip from the Sand Wash put-in to the Swaseys Ramp takeout to 96 miles now that Tusher Dam allows boats to pass to take out at the Green River State Park Boat Ramp.
- Spiral bound construction lets the pages lie flat and high quality waterproof, tear-resistant paper handles the splash and abuse of negotiating rivers.
- Full-color topo maps on the right side and complete mile-by-mile text descriptions of major rapids, campsites and features of interest on the facing page.
- USGS topographic maps at the scale of 2,000 feet to the inch (1:24,000). There's no better way to keep track of where you are on the river.
- The front 13 pages offer BLM contact info and regulations, tribal contact and permit info, weather, geology, archaeology, history, ecology and resource protection wisdom.
- No matter what other resources you have, this guidebook is an essential tool for enjoying these magnificent river trips.
Copyright: 2018, 2nd Edition
Size: 9" x 14"
|Author:||Duwain Whitis & Barbara Vinson|
|Copyright:||2018, 2nd Edition|
|Size:||9" x 14"|