Halfway to Halfway and Other River Stories Book
- Prepare to be seduced by these tales, by and of, some of the quirkiest characters you've ever met.
- Follow some off-duty guides as they take a raft over a dam. Get ready to set your underwear on fire to end a drought. Share the feeling of giving a seasoned guest "one of the best days he'd ever had on the water." See what it's like to drive home naked from the airport and try to sneak in the house without your wife seeing.
- Many come to the river for the thrills of the waves and holes. Most who stay are held there by the wild beauty of the country they float through and the camaraderie of river people.
- Dick Linford and Bob Volpert have both spent many years guiding on Western rivers. They know many great stories and great storytellers.
- This collection, many funny, some sad, is just a sampling of the many stories they and their other contributors know. Hopefully a sequel is in the works!
Size: 5.5" x 8.5"
|Author:||Dick Linford & Bob Volpert|
|Size:||5 1/2" x 8 1/2"|