The Colorado River in Grand Canyon River Map & Guide
- Mile-by-mile river map from Glen Canyon Dam to Lake Mead, indicating named rapid locations and ratings, popular camping/non-camping spots (with seasonal sun and shade indicators) and hiking trails.
- Additional information on geography, geology, biology, ecology and human history (with photos).
- Also includes a 54-year retrospective on Glen Canyon Dam.
- Blank pages in the back provide space for scribbling notes about rapids, camps or unexpected sightings.
- Guide opens flat for ease of use and color-coded sections aid in guidebook navigation.
- With book in hand, maps read from bottom to top to match the downstream flow of the river.
Author: Larry Stevens
Copyright: 2019, 5th Edition
Size: 8.5" x 5.5"
|Copyright:||2019, 5th Ed.|
|Size:||8.5" x 5.5"|