Inflatable Boat Cleaner
- Safe for Pennel Orca®, Hypalon®, PVC and urethane boat materials.
- It's easy to use; simply wet the surface with water and spray on Boat Cleaner. Let it set for a minute or two, then scrub off the dirt, oxidation, grunge, frame marks, etc that have accumulated.
- After cleaning, rinse with water. Then apply 303 Protectant, Item # 38751.01, to help repel future staining and to give great protection from harmful UV rays.
Work in a well ventilated area (e.g.: a garage or shady area).
- Wet surface with water before cleaning.
- Spray inflatable boat cleaner on inflatable and allow it to sit for up one minute. Note: Do not let stand on painted or varnished surfaces.
- Scrub the inflatable with a brush, sponge, or cloth.
- Rinse with water.
- Inflatable Boat Cleaner
- Scrub Brush, Sponge or Dry Cloth
- Latex Gloves
Year round use of 303 Protectant is recommended between uses and when storing your inflatable.