With the unpredictable conditions of off-shore paddling, sea kayakers depend on the time-tested waterproof-breathable protection of the Kokatat Men's Odyssey Dry Suit. Packed with adaptable features, the Odyssey makes seafaring predictably warm and dry.
- Extremely rugged and breathable, the next level of GORE-TEX® PRO material delivers uncompromised waterproof protection, premium comfort and maximum freedom of movement.
- Stowable GORE-TEX Paclite® Shell hood offers full-coverage protection and protects the latex neck gasket.
- Latex wrist gaskets with hook-and-loop over cuffs.
- Front-entry nylon zipper plus a nylon relief zipper both with protective flaps.
- Dual-adjust overskirt with hook-and-loop compatible neoprene.
- Removable, internal suspenders keep the suit up while you're rigging and de-rigging.
- Features two sleeve pockets for quick-access storage, one thigh pocket and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- Every suit is 100% fill-tested and guaranteed to be dry.
WARNING: This product can expose you to Chloroprene and Carbon Black, which
are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or
other reproductive harm. More about California Proposition 65 »