Men's Grand Salmon Short-Sleeve Eco T-Shirt
- The Grand Salmon Eco T-Shirt features original artwork celebrating the source-to-sea journey of four women from the headwaters of Idaho's Salmon River to the Pacific Ocean in 2022.
- Libby Tobey, Brooke Hess, Alia Payne and Hailey Thompson will travel over 1,000 miles, following the natural migration path of anadromous fish from the rivers of central Idaho to the Pacific Ocean.
- The 100% recycled Recover™ Eco T-shirt is made with a soft blend of post-consumer polyester and upcycled cotton.
- 100% of proceeds go to benefit Idaho Rivers United, a Boise-based nonprofit that has worked to restore wild salmon and steelhead to Idaho for over 30 years.
- Learn more about the Grand Salmon Project at salmonsourcetosea.com and follow @salmonsourcetosea on Instagram.