NRS 16' Kodiak Cataraft
Why do we build the 16' NRS Kodiak Cataraft with giant 28" tubes? Because we know that for some boaters going big is a way of life and nothing else will suffice. You know who you are.
- Please note that the frame is sold separately from the cataraft tubes.
- NRS "cats" are designed for extraordinary performance, agility and stability, whether transporting passengers and gear or sport boating.
- Precisely sized continuous-curve tubes enhance capacity, ride and maneuverability.
- 28" tube diameters give you more cargo capacity than you'll ever need.
- Extended wear patches on the tops of the tubes allow for frames up to 10' long.
- Heavy-duty Pennel Orca® material is super abrasion, chemical and UV-resistant for unmatched durability.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes.
- 16 2" stainless steel D-rings provide a bombproof anchor system for your frame.
- Three air chambers in each tube give you maximum security in emergency situations.
- 10-year retail warranty, 6-year commercial.
- Repair kit included.
|Number of Air Chambers:||6|
|Valve Type:||Leafield - C7|
|Type of Material:||Pennel Orca|
|Weight/Denier of Tube Material:||41/1100|
|Weight/Denier of Floor Material:||48/1670|
|Weight/Denier of Wear Patch Material:||41/1100|
|Number of D-rings:||16|
|Number of Handles:||6|
|Maximum Frame Length:||120"|
|Warranty:||10 Years Retail, 6 Years Commercial|