NRS Big Water V PFD
The NRS Big Water V PFD is the industry-leading commercial life jacket known for its comfort, durable construction and high-floating capabilities.
- The Big Water V is a high-profile, Type V PFD delivering 25.1 lbs. of flotation.
- Contouring foam panels create a more comfortable and adaptive fit.
- Highly adjustable to fit a and a range of body types.
- Flotation collar helps keep your head above water while floating on your back.
- Four heavy-duty front buckles make entry, exit and adjustment simple and quick.
- Webbing loops for leg straps add extra security in big water. (Leg Straps sold separately).
- The Big Water V carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
|US Coast Guard Type:||V|
|Design Flotation:||25.1 lbs.|
|Outer Fabric:||420-denier nylon|
|Entry System:||Front buckle|