NRS Bighorn II Raft Frame
- We stock the Bighorn II in two lengths. 82" and 88" frames are both an excellent fit for most 14' and longer rafts.
- Includes four 9' NRS straps and eight strap slides for securing your cooler and dry box to the frame.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 8" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Create your rower's seat bar for the padded seat by U-bolting the Universal Seat Mount to one of the cross bars. This allows you to precisely set the location of the seat and the seat angle.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, Universal Seat Mount, five Cross Bars, Foot Bar, Low-Back Seat, 8" Oar Mounts, four 9' NRS Tie-Down Straps, eight Strap Slides.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.
Frame width is measured center to center of the side rails.
|Weight:||60 is 54 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||4 (3' or 4' straps)|
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Attach the Universal Seat Mount to the center of the cross bar.
- Set the seat, foot, and cross bars in place and add the U-bolts, nuts and washers leaving them loose. Adjust the crossbars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add seat, oar mounts, and straps.
- Optional 9' straps with slides are provided to make a cooler sling.
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.