NRS Clutch Pogies
- 3 mm raw neoprene with titanium laminate adhesive sheds water, eliminating evaporative cooling and maximizing insulation.
- A nylon coating at the wrist enhances durability.
- Graphene lining is lighter when wet, dries quick and feels soft against the skin.
- Snug, internal wrist cuff reduces water entry and increases heat retention.
- Wide paddle shaft opening easily fits over paddles, including thicker bent-shaft styles.
- Hook-and-loop closure secures the pogies around the paddle shaft and prevents water from seeping through.
- Features a bite tab on the cuffs for easy donning and soft external coating on the base to wipe excess moisture from your face.
- Hi-vis logo helps locate paddlers after a swim.
- Pairing snaps on the wrists keep the pogies together.
- One size fits most. Sold as a pair.
|Glove Use and Conditions:|
|Material:||3 mm neoprene|
|Palm Material:||Raw neoprene|
|Wrist Closure:||Fitted cuff with internal "doughnut" cuff|