NRS Compact Outfitter Raft Frame
The NRS Compact Outfitter Raft Frame turns your paddle raft into a gear boat. With the Compact Outfitter frame your workhorse of a raft can carry two large coolers or two dry boxes.
- The 78" frame length makes the Compact Outfitter an excellent fit on most 14' and longer rafts.
- Sitting on your cooler or dry box while rowing frees up extra room for gear and passengers. For extra plush seating add the NRS Flip Seat Mount and a padded raft seat.
- We've included a set of NRS Adjustable Cooler Mounts to ensure a solid, secure seat for the rower.
- Two 9' NRS straps and four strap slides secure your other dry box or cooler to the raft frame.
- Hot-forged aluminum alloy LoPro™ Fittings are the heart of the NRS frame system, and allow complete adjustability for all frame parts.
- NRS 10" Oar Mounts are lighter, sleeker and stronger than ever with hot-forged aluminum alloy construction and a nylon insert to reduce rowing friction.
- Use at least four NRS Tie-Down Straps to secure the frame to your boat.
- Components: Side Rails, four Cross Bars, Foot Bar, 10" Oar Mounts, two 9' NRS Straps, four Strap Slides and one Adjustable Cooler Mount.
- NRS frame systems are the easiest frame systems on the market to customize. Add accessories like Side Rail Racks, Casting Platforms, Thigh Bars and Anchor Systems for even more convenience, performance and fun.
- Coolers and dry boxes sold separately.
Frame width is measured center to center of the side rails.
|Weight:||60 is 44 lbs.|
|Material:||Modular Anodized Aluminum Frame|
|Suggested minimum amount of straps used to secure the frame. (Sold Separately):||4 (3' or 4' straps)|
- Lay out the frame parts as shown in the image above.
- Set all bars on the side rails and install the U-Bolts. Add the washers and nuts leaving them loose. Adjust the crossbars so that they fit against the cooler or dry box snugly. If any of the bars need to be repositioned, it may be necessary to remove the U-bolts to make adjustments.
- Add oar mounts and cooler mounts. (Note: Optional 9' straps with strap slides are provided to make a cooler sling.)
- Check to be sure that all of the U-bolts are tight. Periodically check the tightness of all nuts and bolts.