NRS HDPE Frame Rear Casting Platform
Board Surface Texture
- The Rear Casting Platform comes in two sizes. The Large is sized for the rear compartment of rafts taking a frame 60" or wider. The Small fits in boats with a 54" or narrower frame.
- The platform is made from our 3/4" high-density polyethylene (HDPE) material. The raised pattern slip-resistant surface gives you excellent footing, even when wet.
- HDPE doesn't absorb water, is low maintenance and perfect for your fishing adventures.
- Made from hot-forged aluminum alloy for a strength-to-weight ratio that can't be beat, the LoPro is the heart of the NRS frame system.
- The slot in the end of the platform allows you to secure the platform to a raft D-ring for even more solid footing.
- Pair the Rear Casting Platform with the Rear Thigh Hook, Item # 93025.02, for the most stable casting position afloat.
|Casting Platform Sizes:|
|Material:||1-5/8" 6061-T6 Anodized Aluminum Frame Pipe|
|Small||x||19 3/4"||11 1/2"||x||18"||20 1/2"||12"|
- Install the U-bolts into the platform LoPros. It may be necessary bend the horns of the U-bolts so that they line up with the holes in the LoPros. This small amount of bending can usually be done by hand.
- Place the hanger bars onto the platform LoPros and add the nuts and washers, but don’t tighten them yet.
- Position the platform in front of the cross bar.
- Once everything is lined up, install the U-bolts in the hanger bar LoPros and tighten all of the lock nuts.
- Thread a strap through the hole in the front of the platform and run it to a D-ring or other solid attachment point in front of the platform to help support the user’s weight.
- To ensure the longevity of these and all frame parts, periodically check the tightness of all the nuts and platform bolts.