The Otter Livery 120 comfortably fits a paddle crew of seven. It's also the smallest Otter that's compatible with our basic NRS Fishing Frame, creating a compact fishing rig. Built with our highest quality materials, the Livery 120 is backed by the NRS Rock Solid Guarantee.
- Constructed with 41oz./1100 denier premium Pennel Orca® fabric.
- Two Pennel Orca handles, front and rear, for easy loading, transport and storage.
- Standard floor allows water weight to help power the Livery through larger river features.
- HD40 gum chafer on the bottom helps slide over rocks in low water and protects your boat from the wear and tear of boulders and beaches.
- Six stainless steel 2" D-rings give tiedown points for frame and gear.
- Trouble-free Leafield™ C7 Valves ensure easy inflation/deflation of the tubes, thwarts and floor.
- Six air chambers: floor, three-chamber tubes and thwarts.
- The NRS BAT (Batten Attachment Thwart system) lets you easily add or remove thwarts to accommodate paddlers or a rowing frame.
- Seven-year limited warranty (Four-year commercial).