NRS Pilot SAR Knife
- The low-profile, quick-release Thumbs Up Sheath™ uses a living hinge to stash fixed blades away securely and releases with a one-handed flick of the thumb.
- Sheath attaches firmly to a PFD lash tab.
- The partially serrated edge covers all your cutting needs. The 'reverse scallop' serrations facilitate severing tough fibers.
- Tungsten carbide glass breaker embedded in the handle tip.
- Features an oxygen tank valve wrench in the center of the handle.
- Lanyard attachment point at the tip of the handle gives boaters the option to further safeguard against losing the knife in rough waters when attached to the lash tab.
- An asymmetrical handle and blade, along with the blunt tip, ensure proper blade orientation and help prevent injury in a tight rescue situation.
- Jimping along the top of the blade edge secures thumb placement and prevents grip slippage.
- All weather G10 handle with hand contouring and comfortable grip deliver maximum blade control in wet environments.
|420 HC Stainless Steel
|Glass-reinforced polypropylene w/rubber touch points
|Smooth and serrated