NRS PTR Rescue Paddle
Reach your targets faster with the extra length of the NRS PTR Rescue Paddle, designed for use with professional rescue crafts. Constructed using high-impact ABS plastic and aircraft-grade aluminum that will withstand hard, everyday use and the demands of intense rescues.
- The 280 cm length reaches easily around the sides of the ASR 155 for enhanced leverage and more efficient strokes.
- High-impact ABS plastic blades and a two-piece high-strength, aircraft-grade 7075 T6 aluminum shaft are tough enough for daily use.
- Two-piece, break-apart design stores easily for use as a spare paddle.
- 18" x 8" symmetrical, slightly spooned blade delivers powerful, efficient strokes.
- Blade angle adjusts for either 45- or zero-degree offset, right-hand control.
|Blade Material:||High-impact ABS plastic|
|Blade Size:||20 cm W x 46 cm L (8" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||800 sq cm / 124 sq in|
|Blade Shape:||Symmetrical/slightly spooned|
|Shaft Diameter:||1 5/16"|
|Shaft Material:||Coated high-strength airplane grade aluminum|
|Feather:||0 or 45 degree|
|Breakdown:||Yes - 2 pieces|
|Weight:||280 is 44 oz (1247 g)|
|Notes:||Care and maintenance: Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.|