NRS Rush SUP Paddle - Closeout
Front of blade
Back of Blade
- Fiberglass construction stands up to the wear and tear of river paddling.
- The teardrop blade shape efficiently translates your power to the water.
- The midsize blade reduces torque on your body for less paddling fatigue.
- Easy Clip™ adjustable ferrule lets you precisely adjust the paddle length anywhere within its size range.
- Ergonomic palm grip increases paddle control.
- Seven-degree offset blade ensures a strong forward stroke and helps keep the blade from catching while surfing.
- Adjustable length covers most paddler's heights and paddling styles. 68"-86" (173-218cm).
- For surf or whitewater paddling, choose a paddle 8" longer than your height.
- For touring/racing or fitness and yoga, choose a paddle 10" longer than your height.
- Adjustable ferrules are built with fine tolerances for a precise fit. Sand, silt or salt left inside the ferrule will interfere with adjustability. After each use, take the paddle apart and thoroughly rinse the ferrule with warm water. Dry before reassembling.
|Weight:||21 oz (599g)|
|Blade Size:||21.6 cm W x 45.75 cm L (8.5" W x 18" L)|
|Blade Surface Area:||625 sq cm / 97 sq in|